See What's New

Thursday, April 27, 2023

Author Website and Email Newsletter

Hey y'all, I'm just here to let you know that I recently launched my official author website and email newsletter subscription!

On my website, you can expect monthly book reviews, short stories, and interviews with other young authors. You can check it out here: Author AR Kuhn

From my email newsletter subscription, you'll receive monthly updates on my writing and access to exclusive short stories and special giveaways. You can subscribe here: Author AR Kuhn's Email Newsletter

Thank you so much for reading my blog and going on the writer's journey with me! If you've enjoyed my content so far, I'd appreciate your support as I branch out into the publishing world.

-AR Kuhn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, fellow writers! I love it when we can inspire each other and help one another grow. With this in mind, keep it friendly and on-topic.
Have a great day! ;)